The original soundtrack made for FEZ was created by Rich Vreeland, who goes by the name Disasterpeace. The music is modern-retro, using chiptune, 8-bit sounds, and synths. The soundtrack, along with Rich's other works, is available on his website.
Tracks[edit | edit source]
Hidden images[edit | edit source]
Several of the tracks featured in the FEZ OST have secret images hidden within the frequencies of the music.
2. Puzzle: A Hyphen within a hexagon
3. Beyond: Picture of Locke from Lost with an orange slice in his mouth
4. Progress: The front face of the letter cube, tiled at a 45° angle.
5. Beacon: Buzz Aldrin's step on the moon
6. Flow: Harry S Truman, 33rd president, as a freemason
8. Legend: Letter V, or the square in the Freemasonry symbol, tilted slightly.
9. Compass: A silhouette of a person next to an apple with an arrow underneath it, pointing to the ground.
10. Forgotten: The number 6 in D'ni from MYST
13. Fear: 14,25,00
14. Spirit: A QR code, that when read will show 10 different years describing various aerospace-related events.
- 1955 - "Space Race" began
- 1958 - NASA was founded
- 1960 - Apollo program conceived
- 1961 - First man in space
- 1967 - Outer Space Treaty signed
- 1969 - First man on the moon
- 1971 - First Apollo lunar rover launched; First Mars rover launched
- 1977 - First Voyager space probe launched
- 2003 - Columbia space shuttle disaster
- 2005 - Deep impact probe launched
18. Memory: A smiley face, Robyn Miller's (create of Myst, of which Fez is inspired) avatar on various websites including twitter.
21. Age: Sequential prime number list inside a hexagon
22. Majesty: Crucifixion (Corpus Hypercubus) by Salvador Dali
23. Continuum: Eye of Death by M.C Escher
25. Reflection: Line
26. Love: Rover from the show The Prisoner, shown with Number Six