The original soundtrack made for FEZ was created by Rich Vreeland, who goes by the name Disasterpeace. The music is modern-retro, using chiptune, 8-bit sounds, and synths. The soundtrack, along with Rich's other works, is available on his website.
Several of the tracks featured in the FEZ OST have secret images hidden within the frequencies of the music.
2. Puzzle: A Hyphen within a hexagon
3. Beyond: Picture of Locke from Lost with an orange slice in his mouth
4. Progress: The front face of the letter cube, tiled at a 45° angle.
5. Beacon: Buzz Aldrin's step on the moon
6. Flow: Harry S Truman, 33rd president, as a freemason
8. Legend: Letter V, or the square in the Freemasonry symbol, tilted slightly.
9. Compass: A silhouette of a person next to an apple with an arrow underneath it, pointing to the ground.
10. Forgotten: The number 6 in D'ni from MYST
13. Fear: 14,25,00
14. Spirit: A QR code, that when read will show 10 different years describing various aerospace-related events.
- 1955 - "Space Race" began
- 1958 - NASA was founded
- 1960 - Apollo program conceived
- 1961 - First man in space
- 1967 - Outer Space Treaty signed
- 1969 - First man on the moon
- 1971 - First Apollo lunar rover launched; First Mars rover launched
- 1977 - First Voyager space probe launched
- 2003 - Columbia space shuttle disaster
- 2005 - Deep impact probe launched
18. Memory: A smiley face, Robyn Miller's (create of Myst, of which Fez is inspired) avatar on various websites including twitter.
21. Age: Sequential prime number list inside a hexagon
22. Majesty: Crucifixion (Corpus Hypercubus) by Salvador Dali
23. Continuum: Eye of Death by M.C Escher
26. Love: Rover from the show The Prisoner, shown with Number Six