FEZ is an independent video game developed by Polytron Corporation, made up of Phil Fish (design and art) and Renaud Bédard (programming), with music created by Rich 'Disasterpeace' Vreeland. The game is published by Polytron, Trapdoor, and Microsoft Studios. FEZ was released in 2012, available only as a Xbox 360 Live Arcade game, but was later released in 2013 and 2014 for the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows (2013)
- Linux (2013)
- OS X (2013)
- Xbox 360 (2012)
- Playstation 3 (2014)
- Playstation 4 ( 2014)
- Playstation Vita (2014)
- Nintendo Switch (2021)
About[edit | edit source]
FEZ is a puzzle platformer where you play as Gomez, who lives in a world that he believed to be 2D until he is granted a fez, and the ability to see the world in 3D. Gomez has to use this ability to gather cube shards and restore the great cube and thus prevent the universe from collapsing.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Players of FEZ can gain 12 Steam-Achievements:
- Get a cube - Find your very first cube shard.
- Equal and opposite - Find an Anti-Cube.
- Mightier than the sword - Find the Writing Cube artifact.
- Cryptographer - Break the code.
- Achievement unlocked - RTRTLTRTRTLTLTLT
- A numbers game - Find the Counting Cube artifact.
- Kill screen - Get to the end.
- Warp zone - Reactivate all 5 warp gates.
- Haikus not epics - Find the Tome artifact.
- Phrenologist - Find the Skull artifact.
- Sum total - Find ALL collectibles.
- Hexahedronaut - Collect all 32 Golden Cubes and 32 Anti-Cubes.